Hey Fam!
This past
week has been awesome. Learning tons and feeling good. I shall begin by
answering the questions of your soul Dad!
1.
What will this coming week look like for you from a day-to-day basis?
Tomorrow
we will have a mission council with all the ZL and Sister Training Leaders. We
then have to make some companion changes. Friday is probably pday. Saturday,
working with a companionship in the morning to see how they're doing and then
working in our area. Sunday, church, baptism, working, dinner with President
Markham. Monday, dats and stuff. Tuesday, going to a district meeting,
divisions. Wednesday, divisions. All this can change very quickly, nothing is
ever set in stone.
2. Where
do you live and what is your housing like?
I live in
a 3 story house in a residential area. We are 6 in total. My
companion, me, and the 4 secretaries.
3. Who is
your companion?
Elder
Diaz.
4.
How many assistants to the president are there?
2
5. Do you
have an area of your own where you proselyte and if so how many hours in a
given week do you think you'll spend there?
Yes. We try to put the most into it. Regularly it could be from 6
to 3 hours daily. Just depends.
6. You
mentioned in your letter to mom that you were able to work out that must mean
you have access to a gym?
Yeah! We
have a gym across the street.
7.
What is something you have learned from your mission president in the past
week?
I learned
the difference between reacting and acting.
8. What
is something that you learn from your mission president and his wife as a
couple that you have taken note that you want to replicate in your own future
marriage?
All the
decisions they make; they make them together. Its like they are one person.
Pretty amazing. He always opens the door for her. Lets her speak her mind (she’s
usually right!) I need to write all of this down.
We are
going to baptize this weekend. His name is Raul. He is just a complete miracle.
He is 18 years old and just hungry to repent and get baptized. I will tell more
about him in September! Crazy how close that date is getting.
Love this
work! I never stop learning. I am learning to let the Spirit teach me. That has
been a mission-long endeavor.
Love you
guys!
Elder Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment