We had a great week. 11 investigators came to church on Sunday, including a family of 5 we are teaching. Haha it will be strange to not measure how good I feel on Sunday by how many people come to church. The family has been taught for 3 years by the missionaries and they finally came to church for the first time. The Lord touches hearts. They have a baptismal date for the 4th of September. Pray for the Familia Agustine! They are so awesome. The Lord has helped us create quite the investigator pool right now, I love it! We are prepared for September.
Well, I have to go. We have divisions, 2 zone conferences, a new missionary training session, etc this week so we will be busy. Im not slowing down family! I feel so normal. All is well. Man its good to be a missionary. Nothing better. Yesterday Elder Diaz and I were running around in a rain storm soaking wet and I thought ''YOU JUST CANT PAY FOR EXPERIENCES LIKE THIS!'' Then we walked into an investigators house and challenged them all for baptism and they accepted. Nothing better! Love it.
Sure love you guys!
Elder Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment