Tuesday, August 2, 2016

July 5, 2016 - Hey guys

July 5, 2016


Hey guys,

I am in Santa Lucia right now, where I started my mission and I have a few seconds to write. Elder Diaz and I decided to do a 3 day ''Coast Tour'' of the three coast zones (where the majority of our baptisms come from) to see how we are doing here. We went to Tiquisate yesterday. Like a 3 hour drive over potholes. We got a little lost too! Today we went to the zone training in Santa Lucia. Fun to be back to where I started. Its been a long time! We will be doing divisions here in Santa and then to Escuintla to finish tomorrow, will be fun to see my converts! But we are doing good. Lots of driving but we feel we are doing a lot of good. Sure hope so!

C T S O R L T U F

Today in zone training Elder Fillmore, a senior missionary serving with his wife in a branch of Santa Lucia, put those letters on the board and then had us read Jacob 7:1-6. He asked us why Jacob had ''Unshakeable Faith''. The answer is ''Revelation''. He then revealed to us the meaning of each letter

Cultivating The Spirit Of Revelation Leads To Unshakeable Faith.

I loved that! It was an answer to prayer. I had been asking myself and God why there are seemingly endless problems without any answers. The answer? Revelation! Only God can reveal it unto us. Our job is to make the right environment to receive (Ask, Seek, Knock). I put some goals to improve in that regard.

We baptized Raul on Sunday. I love that guy. Such faith is rarely seen. We taught him a total of 3 times. He just wanted to be clean.

Love you guys, thanks for your prayers and support

Elder Smith







No comments:

Post a Comment