Conversion
is the change that the Holy Ghost makes in our hearts to align our works and
desires to those of the Father. I think I am becoming converted. I can see my
investigators and converts becoming converted. I see it in my young companion.
Can we help those around us become converted if we are not on the path
ourselves? I have been studying this topic for some time now and I am beginning
to see the changes I want. There is SO FAR to go but to say that there is are
steps taken is a step in the right direction. Dad I love what you wrote me
because I also have been studying that process in the Book of Mormon. The Book
of Mormon is just one great story of the process of conversion and unconversion
of the Lord's People. Also I love what Aunt Lori sent me about ''The Music of the
Gospel''. I wrote her back and said ''The Gospel teaches and the Spirit
converts.'' Love the learnings!
This week
was pretty slow. It was the first week in 13 weeks that this district hasn’t
baptized. It was a good streak! So many miracles but this week was just hard to
find the people that are ready. But these next couple of weeks we are gonna get
rolling again and find all the people that want to repent. Teaching a guy right
now and he is teaching me a ton about repentance. When I get home one day you have
to ask me about the conversion of Rony. or in the phone call in a couple
months. Mom, the changes aren’t until next week on Wednesday. So crazy that Matt had yet
another trip to Bro Hansen. You’re supposed to be at the lake to save lives and
not to get saved! A guy from the ward showed me a picture that you put on Instagram
of your gnarly cut. What a guy!
Love you guys and love that you are always there for me. I'll cut this a bit
short so I can send photos.
Be
converted!!
Elder Smith
Steakhouse Restaurant in Antigua
July 6, 2015 - Antigua
July 5th Baptism of Julio, brother of Katarin
June 28th, 2015
No comments:
Post a Comment